BULK SUPPLY CONCEPTS
The most economical way to supply gas on average and in large quantities. The gases are transported in liquid form or compressed in a dedicated trailer over the road or by train. Messer operates a fleet of dedicated cryogenic trails for the cryogenic liquids like oxygen, nitrogen ,argon or carbon dioxide. For compressed gases tube trailers provide the supply of helium and hydrogen. For certain specific uses special processes and extra traceability programs have been put in place. E.g. for the transport of food and medical gases the appropriate legal requirements are applied.
Every day routes of product drop off are prepared based on the consumption and telemetry data : the trailers pick up the product at the production plant and supply the product to the customer installations. The objective is to be able to achieve an uninterrupted supply of product so that our customers can concentrate on their business and remain assured that the gas will be present at their premises.
CUSTOMER INSTALLATIONS – CRYOGENIC TANKS
At the customer site, Messer proposes an storage container that is designed to cater for the requirements of your gas supply. Following questions have to be answered before the adequate supply installation can be designed:
• what storage guarantee is put in place
• is there a need for a backup concept
• do you need a vaporizer to convert the bulk into liquid
• do you have special pressure or throughput requirement
• at which locations can the storage vessels be installed to comply with the legal requirements at your site
• what extra safety measures do have to put in place in order to protect your employees
• is the concept integrated in your alarm concept
• what kind of training program is needed for your employees
CUSTOMER INSTALLATIONS – REPAIR AND MAINTENANCE
Messer does not only install the customer installations but also provides the maintenance and necessary repairs in line with the latest regulations and legal requirements. Messer will also propose a change in the configuration in case the consumption profile and other aspects of the supply would necessitate a revised supply concept.
Our customers expect reliable delivery respecting orders and deadlines regardless of the delivery method. If your consumption is erratic and the Messer telemetry solution might be a good option. Contact us, we will be happy to work with you to find the solution that best meets your needs.